- LED Sidecar Fog Lights
- Sidecar Power Outlet
- Sidecar Tonneau Cover
- Two year warranty included
Weekender Special Edition
This is a new special edition package from Ural. The two-tone paint is part of it, along with the option list. It's still a Gear Up with 2WD, but it's packaged to look more like a city bike that likes to head into the countryside for the weekends, hence the name.
- Custom paint: Weekender Meadow ($1500)
- Solo Seat + no holes on the rear fender ($340)
- Sidecar Windshield, Short, Clear, Black Vinyl Apron for Silver Trim ($480)
- Black Vinyl Tonneau Cover (no extra cost)
- Weekender Silver Trim (wheel rims, handlebar, chrome gascap, front and rear fender clips, engine guard, chrome shock springs and top covers, turn signal stems, sidecar bumper, trunk handle stainless, trunk hinges and straps the color of the body) ($1000)
- Many accessories are available; Ural would like you to consider the 1-1/4" Accessory Receiver that will allow you to add things like a bicycle carrier or cargo basket to the back. (But they don't really want you to tow a trailer with it.)
In addition to a 4 speed transmission, every Ural comes with a mechanical reverse gear. Reverse can be engaged by the foot pedal to the left of the rear brake.
Our 749cc engine, combined with powerful low end torque, is the perfect size to compliment the steering dynamics of our all steel sidecar. This bike cruises happily at 60 mph; top speed is 70 mph.