- 2nd Generation Electronic Fuel Injection -- Ural kit #51150, $2299.99 MSRP
This kit replaced the throttle bodies, sensors, and engine controller. The fuel pump and tank remain original, as does the engine itself.
- Float-style fuel level switch that works better than the original sensors -- Ural part IMZ-8.1040-17067-01, $81.99 MSRP
- Red/White factory paint scheme
- Color-matched rider fairing/windscreen
- LED Sidecar Fog Lights switched from handlebar
- Sidecar Power Outlet
- Sidecar Tonneau Cover
- Two-position Bench Seat
In addition to a 4 speed transmission, every Ural comes with a mechanical reverse gear. Reverse can be engaged by a hand lever to the left of the rear brake.
The 749cc engine, combined with powerful low end torque, is the perfect size to compliment the steering dynamics of the all steel sidecar. This particular bike cruises pretty well at 60 mph; we haven't tested the top speed.