• Sidecar Windshield
• Sidecar Power Outlet
• Sidecar Tonneau Cover
• Solo 2/3 seat
• Premium paint, metallic ($1400)
• Black powdercoated powertrain ($1000)
• Spare wheel ($900)
• Front bumper ($165)
• Color-matched dashboard ($150)
Additional dealer-installed options are available at extra cost, including the full complement of Ural accessories, driver and passenger windscreens, luggage racks, heated grips, and more.
• We'd pretend it means "I Know Blue", but it's actually short for International Klein Blue. The glossy version has been applied to Urals for a few years, but we're the first to order it in a metallic satin version, so this cT is the first Ural ever with this paint.
• The color IKB is in fact named by French artist Yves Klein, and if you're a nerd for this stuff, you should read what Tate (the London art museum) writes about Klein. Our favorite bit is this, which we feel applies well to the metallic satin rendition on this Ural: "When the paint dried the pigment appeared to hover over the surface of the canvas creating a rich velvety texture and an unusual appearance of depth."
New for 2022
• New 2-into-1 exhaust system with high mount silencer (Euro5 compliant)
• All new rear brake system utilizing a two-piston Brembo caliper and a standalone mechanical parking brake caliper
• High compression pistons
• Forged aluminum front swing arm
• Updated intake manifolds with barbed vacuum ports
• New center stand
Our bikes are happy cruising between 55 and 65 mph. Our 749cc engine, combined with powerful low end torque, is the perfect size to compliment the steering dynamics of our all-steel sidecar.
In addition to a 4 speed transmission, every Ural comes with a mechanical reverse gear. Reverse can be engaged by the foot pedal to the left of the rear brake.