• LED Sidecar Fog Lights
• Sidecar Power Outlet
• Sidecar Tonneau Cover
• Jerry Can
• Folding Utility Shovel
• Luggage Rack
• Universal Spare Wheel - Fits All 3 Positions
New for 2023
• CV-joint-style for sidecar driveshaft for smoother rotation and less maintenance
• New crankcase casting and machining for tighter tolerances and better sealing
• Roller tappets to reduce wear and allow more consistent valve clearance adjustment
• See Ural's video for more details
Now and then our friends are Ural Headquarters in Redmond, Washington get a little cabin fever and start tinkering with whatever bikes they've got assembled in their warehouse/shop area. This time, they've taken the standard IKB/Klein Blue and accented it with a bright metallic green and named it for a bird we were unfamiliar with: the tropical green tanager.
Public response to this color combination has been anything but tepid, with people either loving it or hating it. To us, a strong response means it's good. Maybe you just like the colors, maybe you like the retro-80's or 90's appeal of it. Either way, it will get noticed -- even more than a typical Ural!
• Black powertrain ($1,000)
• Toolbox Gas Tank ($200)
• Green Tanager accent package ($2,250): Sidecar Bumper Front, Sidecar Bumper Rear, Sidecar Nose Rack, Jerry Can Basket, Passenger Handles, Turn Signal Guard, Taillight Guard, Fender Clips, Headlight Rim, Skid Plate, Trunk Handle, Kickstarter, Headcovers, GEO Rack
• Green "URAL" and "2WD" badges, thanks to a little extra handiwork work by David George at Ural HQ (As with the Red Sparrow package, painted badges will not be part of future Green Tanager Urals, unless the selling dealers do the extra work themselves.)
Our bikes remain happiest cruising between 55 and 65 mph. Our 749cc engine, combined with powerful low end torque, is the perfect size to compliment the steering dynamics of our all-steel sidecar.
In addition to a 4 speed transmission, every Ural comes with a mechanical reverse gear. Reverse can be engaged by the foot pedal placed inboard of the rear brake.