We've been fascinated by Ural motorcycles for nearly 20 years, so it was perhaps inevitable that we became a Ural repair center in 2016 and a full dealership in 2019. We keep several new Urals in stock at all times -- more than most other dealers -- and we have a 2022 Gear Up demo bike available for proper test rides. (To schedule a ride, please contact us.) Unlike the big multi-line dealers, we are genuinely enthusiastic about these machines, and our primary Ural mechanic is also the shop owner.
Current offers from Ural vary and are explained on their site. Trade in another motorcycle on a new Ural and receive an additional $500 from Ural.
Unpictured and on-order Urals are itemized after the photo listings.
2WD with the classic Sportsman package. MSRP $23,047
Custom color from a European limited edition, with color-matched Baraholka boxes and tractor seat.
2WD, custom paint, $21,644
2WD, standard color, black powertrain. MSRP $23,169
Available new Urals not pictured above
• 2022 Gear Up in Forest Fog Metallic -- to be set up as a Sportsman SE -- reserved -- out-the-door price $25,122 including excess tariff and freight (excludes registration and your state's tax)
• Used 2022 Gear Up in Sahara tan -- X8JMH0373NU300241 -- available -- $21,644 stock #9046
• Used 2018 Gear Up in Sahara tan -- X8JMH0377JU228227 -- available -- $14,600 stock #9039
• Used 2016 Gear Up Ambassador LE in Bronze Metallic -- X8JMH0374GU227030 -- available -- $13,000 stock #9044
• Used 2014 Patrol in Red/White -- X8JMH0377EU223759 -- available -- Gen 2 fuel injection, universal spare wheel, 11,000 km -- $11,800 stock #9038
• Used 2005 Tourist in black -- X8JMH03725U214502 -- available -- $5,900 stock #9020
New Urals on order
• 2022 Gear Up in Garnet Red, MXVMH0377NU300529 -- expected October 2022
• 2022 Gear Up in Northwest Gray with Red Sparrow package
• 2022 Gear Up hopefully with special paint that we'll advertise when we know it's shipping
• 2022 Gear Up hopefully with even more-special paint that we'll advertise when we know it's shipping
2023 Urals on Order (updated crankcase, tappets, sidecar driveshaft)
• "Base" model is 2WD with some deletions to keep the MSRP down. No spare wheel, luggage rack, front bumper, fog lights, sidecar electrical panel, floor mats, shovel, nor jerry can. They can all still be added as accessories at any time.
• 2023 Base in Flat Green
• 2023 Gear Up in Terracotta Metallic
• 2023 Base in Terracotta Metallic
• 2023 Gear Up in Northwest Gray
• 2023 Base in Slate Grey
• 2023 Gear Up in IKB (International Klein Blue)
• Our target is to keep 8-10 new Urals in stock; it might be 2023 Q2 before we can reach that goal again
• If you're hoping for a new cT 1WD Ural, they remain unavailable at this time.
Urals we've sold
Need some inspiration for a custom order? Here are some of the Urals we've sold recently. Feel free to contact us if you're interested in different colors or combinations -- the factory in Irbit is able to make almost any Ural you can dream up!
Gloss silver. It’s shiny! MSRP $17,714
First Ural made with this splendid color! MSRP $20,614
2WD, standard color, silver powertrain. MSRP $18,999
Gorgeous two-tone paint, solo seat, black powertrain. MSRP $20,549
2WD, custom color, silver powertrain. MSRP $19,999
2WD, premium color, heavy duty new luggage rack. MSRP $19,879
2WD, standard color, black powertrain. MSRP $19,999
Stunning color scheme. We mean it. $18,464.00 MSRP
Base model: standard color, silver powertrain. MSRP $17,549
2WD, premium color, tooltank. MSRP $20,349
2WD, classic two-tone paint, matching windscreen, Heidenau K37 tire upgrade. MSRP $21,099
cT has better handling for city streets. Standard color, no options. MSRP $15,549.
2WD, unique premium color. MSRP $19,699
2WD with the classic Sportsman package and Heidenau K37 tire upgrade. MSRP $21,901
Very low miles, many optional accessories, warranty through late 2023. Out the door $18,500. (OTD new was $22,274.)