• So far, this is the only Ural with the Cobalt Geometric Camouflage paint scheme. It's patterned off the GEO LE, with a blue accent color instead of orange.
• LED Sidecar Fog Lights
• Sidecar Power Outlet
• Sidecar Tonneau Cover
• Jerry Can
• Folding Utility Shovel
• Luggage Rack
• Universal Spare Wheel - Fits All 3 Positions
New for 2022
• New 2-into-1 exhaust system with high mount silencer (Euro5 compliant)
• All new rear brake system utilizing a two-piston Brembo caliper and a standalone mechanical parking brake caliper
• High compression pistons
• Forged aluminum front swing arm
• Heidenau Tires are now standard equipment
• Updated intake manifolds with barbed vacuum ports
• New center stand
• Black powdercoated powertrain ($1000)
• Custom paint: Cobalt Geometric Camo ($3500)
• Undercoating sidecar tub & fenders ($600)
• Inside tub coating ($600)
• Sidecar rear bumper ($195)
• GEO heavy duty luggage rack ($195)
• Sidecar fender luggage rack ($240)
Additional dealer-installed options are available at extra cost, including the full complement of Ural accessories, driver and passenger windscreens, additional luggage racks, heated grips, spotlight, and more.
Our bikes are happy cruising between 55 and 65 mph. Our 749cc engine, combined with powerful low end torque, is the perfect size to compliment the steering dynamics of our all-steel sidecar.
In addition to a 4 speed transmission, every Ural comes with a mechanical reverse gear. Reverse can be engaged by the foot pedal to the left of the rear brake.
Base price $18,999
Options installed $6,135
Dealer prep $500
International shipping surcharge* $300
Factory relocation surcharge* $600
Destination fee $950
Total price $27,484
(excludes taxes and registration)
* International shipping and factory relocation surcharges are related to how much more expensive it became to produce new 2022 Gear Ups at IMZ-Kazakhstan as compared to the ones from the old factory. These increases will be "baked into" the base price of the 2023 models, but for the last 2022's, we opted to keep the base price the same and be transparent about the new costs of manufacturing and international shipping.