• LED Sidecar Fog Lights
• Sidecar Power Outlet
• Sidecar Tonneau Cover
• Jerry Can
• Folding Utility Shovel
• Luggage Rack
• Universal Spare Wheel - Fits All 3 Positions
• Nitron NTR-R1 shock absorbers ($2500)
• Black powertrain ($1000)
• Sidecar rear bumper ($195)
• GEO heavy duty luggage rack ($180)
• Ural hand guards ($150)
• KOSO Apollo heated grips ($145)
All option prices are held over from the January 2022 prices. These all cost 7.5% more today.
Dealer-installed options are available at extra cost, including the full complement of Ural accessories, driver and passenger windscreens, additional luggage racks, and more.
• Odometer shows about 1800 miles as of May 2023.
• Full 2 year warranty included, beginning on the date of sale.
• Please contact us if you'd like to schedule a demo ride. If you have a valid motorcycle endorsement on your drivers license, we will indeed let you ride it.
• This was our demo bike for longer than the usual amount of time, due to the gap in production of new Urals while they moved the assembly line to Kazakhstan. And then we kind of kept riding it after the 2023 bikes arrived...
New for 2022
• New 2-into-1 exhaust system with high mount silencer (Euro5 compliant)
• All new rear brake system utilizing a two-piston Brembo caliper and a standalone mechanical parking brake caliper
• High compression pistons
• Forged aluminum front swing arm
• Heidenau tires are now standard equipment
• Updated intake manifolds with barbed vacuum ports
• New center stand
Our bikes are happy cruising between 55 and 65 mph. Our 749cc engine, combined with powerful low end torque, is the perfect size to compliment the steering dynamics of our all-steel sidecar.
In addition to a 4 speed transmission, every Ural comes with a mechanical reverse gear. Reverse can be engaged by the foot pedal to the left of the rear brake.
Base price $18,999
Options installed $4,170
Dealer prep $500
Destination fee $850
2x Demo Bike Discount -$2,000
Shop owner's note: This particular demo bike got about 4x the normal use, since we held onto it during the factory move from Irbit to Petropavlovsk, Kazakhstan. Don't expect to see another demo bike with quite such a big discount in the future.