• LED Sidecar Fog Lights
• Sidecar Power Outlet
• Sidecar Tonneau Cover
• Jerry Can
• Folding Utility Shovel
• Luggage Rack
• Universal Spare Wheel - Fits All 3 Positions
• Custom paint: Sahara tan
• Painted Rims, Hubs, Frame, Swingarms, Dash, Clips, Bars, Fork Tubes, Handlebar
• Koso Apollo heated grips
Additional dealer-installed options are available at extra cost, including the full complement of Ural accessories, driver and passenger windscreens, additional luggage racks, heated grips, and more.
• Original owner loves new motorcycles and frequently trades them back with low mileage
• Odometer reads 152 miles as of 8/24/2022
• You save the setup and freight fees, plus $1,000 (see below for breakdown)
New for 2022
• New 2-into-1 exhaust system with high mount silencer (Euro5 compliant)
• All new rear brake system utilizing a two-piston Brembo caliper and a standalone mechanical parking brake caliper
• High compression pistons
• Forged aluminum front swing arm
• Heidenau Tires are now standard equipment
• Updated intake manifolds with barbed vacuum ports
• New center stand
Our bikes are happy cruising between 55 and 65 mph. Our 749cc engine, combined with powerful low end torque, is the perfect size to compliment the steering dynamics of our all-steel sidecar.
In addition to a 4 speed transmission, every Ural comes with a mechanical reverse gear. Reverse can be engaged by the foot pedal to the left of the rear brake.